Yesterday it hit me: how fast knowledge is distributed these days over different digital channels:
- It started with a question about two-sided markets on Quora.
- Since I am very much into this topic I posted a link to a post about it on this very blog.
- Shortly after, there was another really great reply on Quora, with a reference to books on amazon
- I bought it directly on my Kindle, got it wirelessly, and started reading
- Shortly after, I tweeted the first interesting passage directly from the Kindle